Heycoach LLC, will guide you through the often overwhelming process of creating an insurance, financial and estate strategy.We will work with you to:
1. Review your individual situation and personal objectives. Every family’s financial situation is unique. That’s why we spend most of our time uncovering your family, business, and financial goals. The more we know about you, the more precise recommendations we can make and the more we can help you. As a result, we may take some time to discuss your vision, mission, values and goals — the things that really matter to you.
Analyze and review. We will work with you to identify and prioritize your objectives, and then help establish benchmark goals. People often fail to achieve objectives because they try to accomplish too much too soon. By breaking down your goals, we focus on crystallizing your objectives, you can look at available resources and decide which goals are realistic, which need to be adjusted and scaled down, and which simply must be abandoned.
2. Develop a strategy to help you achieve your objectives. Based on our conversation and analysis, we will recommend the appropriate strategies, financial and insurance products that can help you achieve your financial and estate planning objectives.
3. Presentation. We explore recommendations and solutions consistent with your vision, mission, values and goals. This step should empower you to make educated decisions on which strategies to implement to accomplish the family mission statement.
4. Implementation and coordination of your financial activities. We coordinate your family's mission statement with the other members of your team of financial, tax and legal advisors.
5. Monitor and Review. We monitor your progress and provide ongoing service as your needs and situation change over time. Planning is not a one-shot deal. Strategies need to be adjusted periodically as your life changes. We will work with you over the years to help keep your program on track with your changing needs.
The solutions we recommend and the strategies you decide to implement will depend on your family's mission statement. You may choose to work with us on a comprehensive basis or limit the scope and focus of the strategy to help you achieve one or more of the following benefits:- realistic approach to wealth accumulation- enhanced retirement security- reduced investment risk- increased investment cash flow- reduced taxes- enhanced utilization of company planning options and benefits- better coordination of personal and business assets- reduced insurance costs- enhanced wealth preservation- improved family wealth transfersUltimately, our goal is to help you obtain a sense of personal and financial well-being, regardless of how simple or complex your needs may be.